Tony is his real name.
Tony has since passed from this earth.
I met him via "The Back Door" which was a gay dial-up bulletin board operated in SF at the time. It was very primitive.... You'd get only 3 lines to explain yourself. I don't recall what mine said at the time, but it was short and to the point.
I think that mine suggested I was into leather and bondage and boot licking and CIGARS.
Tony contacted me and wanted to play. I was interested in him and after some chatting, we set up a time to meet. I had high faith in this bulletin board at the time, I recall thinking that if they could operate a computer and a modem and pay the $$$, that they were not going to be fakes.
I remember coming to the city, all nervous and stuff. Tony didn't live in the greatest part of the city. He literally lived right next door to the Potrero Hill housing project.
I parked the car on a steep hill, and found my way to his place. And nervously knocked on the door.
He was so insanely handsome with a perfectly formed 7% body fat body. He was dressed only in a leather harness, nipple clamps, and boots. So Hot! He pulled me in the door and the fun instantly started!
I don't remember much of that night.
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment